|Intermediate 18 - 25 years||$400|
|Junior 12 - 18 years||$75|
|Cadet under 12 years||$50|
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
PRESIDENT: - Lynton Nicholas
VICE PRESIDENTS - Cliff Harris , Gary Olliffe
CAPTAIN - Steve Wicks
VICE CAPTAIN - Lauris Kentwell
TREASURER - John Ravnjak
DIRECTORS - Darryl Tighe , Mark Thomsen, Matthew Ward , Mark Crossingham Rod McBride
Club House Manager - Lee Mellor
Course Manager - Matthew Kennedy
Golf Shop Manager - Cherie Alison
FULL RECIPROCAL CLUBS
Cessnock (The Oaks)
Duntry League Orange
Gailes (Wacol Queensland)
Sth West Rocks Country Club
Wagga Country Club
West Coast (China)
ANNUAL CLUB EVENTS
4 x 18 holes Stroke, A,B & C grades. Normally held August/September
Club Match Play Championships
2 x 18 hole Stroke qualifying rounds
Top eight scores in each grade qualify for Match Play championship
All matches will be 18 hole Match Play.
If there is a tie for 8th place, a count back will be used to determine the qualifier for Match Play.
Junior Championships: (Under 18 years)
2 x 18 holes Stroke held in conjunction with Club Championships or as arranged by Committee
Junior Classic: (Under 18 years)
1 x 18 hole Stroke, event held January school holidays (IV)
Lake Illawarra Cup, Trophy & Plate
Open 1 x 18 hole Stroke event, A,B & C grade (IV)
Illowra Cup, Trophy & Plate
Open 1 x18 holes Stroke event, A,B & C grade (IV)
2 x 18 holes Stroke, played over two Saturdays in May
Four Ball Championship
2 x 18 holes Stroke, played over two Saturdays in November
2 x 18 holes Stroke held in May
Brake & Cameron Cup
1 x 18 holes 4BBB Stableford
Top 8 pairs qualify for Match Play, played over three following Sundays
2 x 18 hole Stroke qualifying rounds
Top 16 net scores qualify for Match Play, played by arrangement over following weeks
1 x 18 holes Mixed American Foursomes played in conjunction with normal Sunday Mixed event. (Port Kembla Members only)
ETIQUETTE OF GOLF
Members are to pay particular attention to the following paragraphs, which will add to the pleasure of the game of golf.
- No one should move, talk, stand close to or directly behind the ball or hole when a player is addressing the ball or making a stroke.
- The player who has the honor should be allowed to play before their opponent or fellow competitor tees their ball. Also, if it is your honor, mark the card after you have made your shot from the tee.
- No player should play until the party in front is out of range.
- In the interest of all, players should play without delay.
- A player who has incurred a penalty should indicate the fact to his/her opponent or marker as soon as possible.
- Players while searching for a ball should allow other matches coming up to pass them. They should signal to the players following them to pass, and having given the signal should not continue their play until those players have passed out of range.
- Before leaving a bunker the player should always carefully fill up and smooth holes and footprints leaving the rake in the base of the bunker.
- A player should ensure that any turf cut or displaced by him/her is replaced, or sand filled, then pressed down, immediately after the stroke has been completed. On the putting green any ball mark made by him/her should be repaired before leaving the green. Damage done by golf shoes should always be repaired upon completion of the hole.
- Do not leave buggies in front of the green, position them ready to move to the next tee. Players should ensure that, when dropping bags or the flag stick on the putting green, no damage is done to the putting surface, and that neither they nor their caddies damage the hole by standing close to the hole or in taking out or replacing the flagstick. The flagstick should be properly replaced in the hole before the players leave the putting green.
- When the result of a hole has been determined, players should immediately leave the putting green and should not practice putting.